Class 5, ecodesign boilers
boilers with manual loading
Boilers for export
Be our installer
We invite you to cooperate with C.O. boiler installers. Please complete all required fields, otherwise your application will not be accepted.
Be our distributor
We invite you to cooperate with wholesalers and stores. Please complete all required fields, otherwise your application will not be accepted.
We are sure that the SlimKo Plus boiler will become equally popular and will win the hearts of our customers. New product – available in powers of 12, 16, 20, 25, 30 [kW]. The heat source that is present in it is the PELLASX burner enjoying great popularity and recognition in Poland and in the world – the REVO model.
Advantages of the SlimKo Plus boiler with the Revo PellasX burner:
• The furnace is made of high-alloy chrome-plated cast steel – characterized by a very long service life even when using fuel outside the classification,
• Rotary furnace chamber with rotary cleaning, thanks to which there are no sinters on the burner,
• Steel – ceramic lighter with a thread, with a faster ignition time and longer life,
• Fan rotation sensor, the so-called HallSensor, stabilizing fan operation,
• Hybrid drive of the fan and internal feeder, one common motor for both components
• Built-in flap in the burner to prevent backfire and melting of the spiro pipe,
• The burner housing is made of ABS resistant to mechanical damage,
• Faster burner service and better access to actuators,
• Innovative air supply
New version of the controller – PLUM 860P3-PE
• Larger and clearer display
• Improved algorithm of operation and power modulation – stable operation of the boiler at 2.1kW
A new type of temperature sensors – NTC10K
• Greater accuracy of measurement,
• Less interference when extending cables,
• Increased mechanical resistance,
New type of external tray
• Reduced power consumption – only a dozen Watt,
• Feeder torsion spring – no welded elements,
• More regular fuel doses
Classic design and maintenance-free nature of operation make the SlimKo pellet boiler with a side tray a perfect solution for large and small central heating boiler rooms. Fully automatic control of the combustion process, control by the microprocessor system Plum 860P3-PE which supports up to 5 circulation pumps, a mixing valve actuator and additional automation guarantee reliable and efficient operation of the pellet stove in a multi-day cycle. Boilers with a SlimKo feeder meet all the standards of the 5th class and Eco Design, thanks to which their use will reduce the cost of central heating, making fuel combustion clean and fully ecological.
SlimKo Plus is equipped with a high-quality Revo PellasX pellet burner with a reinforced steel igniter, a rotating combustion chamber made of InCrox and a five-year warranty on the burner furnace. The solid fuel container can be installed both on the right and on the left side of the stove, it can also be placed in another room. An automatic feeder is responsible for the fuel supply, the operation of which is controlled by a microprocessor control system. Thanks to this, exactly the amount of pellets that is needed to maintain the set temperature goes to the furnace.
The combustion process in solid fuel boilers is controlled by the technologically advanced ecoMAX 860P3-PE controller. The latest generation microprocessor system controls the heating circuit as well as CH and DHW, the mixer circuit with a pump and actuator, and a hot water pump with circulation. At the same time, the controller supervises all functions of the blower, burner and feeder, thanks to which the SlimKo pellet boiler with a side hopper is fully maintenance-free, and the operating activities are limited only to periodic refilling of fuel and emptying the ash chamber.
Boilers for central heating for pellets and agro-pellets produced by KOTŁOSPAW Pleszew are available in 5 power options: from 12 kW to 30 kW. Depending on the power of the boiler and individual needs, it is possible to select a side container for solid fuels with a capacity of 330 l to 2100 l. optimal solutions.
* insulated building
* for older buildings with inferior thermal insulation 100W/m2
** for modern buildings with better insulation of 75W/m2
(the values listed in the table are approximate and do not take into account the specific features of the facility)
ecoMAX 860P3-PE is the latest configuration of the PLUM controller. It is characterized by a clear, easy-to-use panel with a large display, user-friendly menu, and no need to set operating parameters of the installation. The controller consists of two parts: the module and the panel. Both devices are made of high quality, which means failure-free controller for many years.
The driver supports:
Additional modules enable the expansion of heating systems with additional circuits (module B – another two circuits; module C – another two circuits). Moreover, it is possible to cooperate with the Lambda probe module (ecoLAMBDA). The controller uses an intelligent menu system. The system makes unconnected elements inactive (invisible). This solution enables easy and comfortable operation.
ecoSTER TOUCH ensures thermal comfort in rooms thanks to digital communication only with ecoMAX series regulators. The device has a modern design and a large, easy to read, graphic touch display with a color menu. ecoSTER TOUCH means for the user:
eSTER_x40 is a battery-operated, wireless room thermostat. By connecting with the S.Control controller, it allows you to control the parameters and operating modes of the controller, maintaining the set room temperature.
Room control eSTER_x80 Room Control RADIO TOUCH is a wireless remote control panel of the burner with the function of an electric room thermostat. One of its greatest benefits is the ability to conveniently operate the boiler functions from the level of living quarters.
APPLICATION AND BENEFITS:
ecoLAMBDA is a modern electronic device designed to measure and regulate the oxygen content in the exhaust gas. The ecoLAMBDA module is equipped with a new generation communication interface through which the measurement results from the module are sent to the regulator. The effect of this is to ensure the optimization of the combustion process.
1. Boiler in a closed system with a 4-way mixing valve
2. The boiler in an open system with a 4-way mixing valve
3. Boiler in a closed system with a temperature valve ATV 55 *
4. Boiler in an open system with a temperature valve ATV 55 *
5. Boiler in a system with a heat buffer
6. Boiler in a closed system with a hydraulic coupler
SlimKo plus 12 kW – recommended settings
SlimKo plus 16 kW – recommended settings
SlimKo plus 20 kW – recommended settings
SlimKo plus 25 kW – recommended settings
SlimKo plus 30 kW – recommended settings
feeder test PELLASX
Call +48 600 494 315 or email us to get advise from our consultants.
KOTŁOSPAW Sp. z o.o.
ul. Szenica 38, 63-300 Pleszew
+48 62 597 14 78
+48 62 597 14 79